Manage your money 24/7. You can view your accounts online, transfer funds, use available cash management services, access documents and tax statements, view check images, pay bills, make person-to-person payments, sign up for eStatements and more. With our Mobile Banking App, you can also deposit checks. Download our mobile banking app from Google Play or the App Store.
Enrolling is easy - Along with your Newtown Savings Bank account, all you need is a valid email address.
Note: Our End User/Digital Banking Agreement outlines the terms and conditions of using Online and Mobile Banking.
- Disable (temporarily) then activate your card.
- Report it lost or stolen which permanently cancels the card.
- Reorder when you need a replacement card.
With our Bill Pay service, you can make payments to any person or business in the United States, from your Newtown Savings Bank checking account(s). Payments will be made by debiting your account and remitting the funds to the designated payee, either electronically or by check.
Setting up your payees is simple and you can save the information for future use. If you have regular payment amounts on specific days, you may want to set up a recurring payment. When paying by check, we suggest that you pay at least five business days in advance of the due date.
- Send money to a cell phone number or email address with P2P. This service is for personal accounts only.
- Bill Discovery: Bill Pay will automatically identify bills within your list of transactions and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due.
- Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
- Add Tags, Notes, and Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances.
In most cases, online and mobile banking operate in real-time and your account is immediately updated when you complete your transaction.
Funds transfers occur either on the date of entry, on the following business day or on a specified date entered, depending when you transmit the transfer instructions. Newtown Savings Bank business days are Monday through Friday, except on established Bank holidays when we are closed. A funds transfer requested on non-business days will be posted on the next business day. If a funds transfer is created after 6:00 pm, the funds transfer activity report will appear in your records the next business day.
The Mobile Banking App is available free through the Google Play or the App Store. We do not charge for mobile banking. Your mobile device provider may charge you fees. Please check with your carrier.
Online Banking requires a personal computer with:
- Microsoft Edge; Google Chrome; Apple Safari; Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Browser SSL version TLS 1.2 or higher
- Cookies enabled
- If using an Internet enabled mobile device: iOS 10 or above; Android 5.0 or above.