Enhanced Security – 2FA For Our Mobile App
On Tuesday August 7th, we are upgrading security where in addition to your password, we will ask you to authorize your device. This enhanced security is called Two Factor Authentication (2FA). The first time you use our mobile app after the upgrade you will be asked to enroll by providing a telephone number where we can text or voice message you when we need to verify the device you are using for mobile banking.
Enhanced Security for High Risk Transactions
Important for Mobile Device Users: Your password is not the same as your passcode that you may use to unlock your device. Your password is what you use to log-in to Online Banking.
Get Mobile Banking
... as easily as taking a photo. Whether you’re on the road or relaxing at home on a Sunday afternoon, you can deposit checks into your Newtown Savings Bank account. You can enroll (subject to approval) right within our app. Free on all Newtown Savings Bank checking accounts. NSBeDeposit is available for business accounts too.*
Lock and Unlock your Debit Card
- Disable (temporarily) then Activate your card.
- Report it lost or stolen which permanently cancels the card.
- Reorder when you need a replacement card.
P2P and Pay Bills
- Send money to a cell phone number or email address with P2P. Note: Currently P2P is available for personal accounts only.
- Set up payees and pay bills.
- Bill Discovery: The app will automatically identify bills within your list of transactions and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due.
- Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
- Add Tags, Notes, and Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances.
*We do not charge for mobile banking. Your mobile device provider may charge you fees. Please check with your carrier.