Online and Mobile Banking
Great news! With our Mobile App and Online Banking, you can manage your Newtown Savings Bank Visa® Debit Card 24 hours a day.
Misplaced your card? Temporarily disable your card using the toggle switch.
Found your card? Use the toggle switch to change the status back to Active.
Report your card lost or stolen. If you’ve misplaced your card and are unable to find it in a short period of time, or if you believe your card has been stolen, contact us to report your card as lost or stolen and we will send you a new debit card with a new debit card number.
Reorder your Card. If your card is cracked or worn, order a replacement card with the same card number. Your card will remain active until you receive a new one. A fee may apply.
Received your new debit card in the mail? Activate your new card using Online or Mobile Banking.
Traveling? Add a travel notice to let us know your destination and the dates you will be traveling to reduce the chances of your debit card being declined or flagged for unusual activity.
Manage the status of your card:
- From the Dashboard, click on the account associated with the card you want to manage.
- In Online Banking, select the card you want to work with from the Card Management section on the left-hand side of the screen.
- In Mobile Banking, select Card Management and then choose the card you want to work with.
Add a Travel Notice:
- From the Dashboard, click on Settings, then select Travel Notices.
- Select + Add Travel Notice and simply enter your destination(s) and the dates you will be traveling.
- The travel start day must be a business day. If your travel begins on the weekend, use the Friday prior as the start date.
- Cards have one Travel Notice at a time. If you are traveling to several destinations during one trip, you can enter them in one notification. For example: "North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia" (47-character limit).
Questions? Call, chat online or stop in and we’ll be happy to help.