Newtown Savings Bank's NSBcare community service program provides support to community organizations throughout our market area. Since the program was founded in 2009, our employees have performed thousands of community service hours and continue to serve hundreds of not-for-profit organizations. To receive updates about our community initiatives, like us on Facebook and Instagram.
Our primary goal is to invest in the health of the communities where the Bank does business, and to provide support and financial resources that benefit the following strategic sectors listed in order of priority:
- Social Services & Affordable Housing Initiatives
- Community Economic Development
- Health & Human Services
- Arts & Culture
The Bank’s communities include Bethel, Bridgeport, Brookfield, Danbury, Hamden, Monroe, Newtown, Oxford, Shelton, Southbury, Trumbull and Woodbury. There are occasions where the Bank will support out of market organizations that serve the population in our primary communities, or organizations that exist in the towns that immediately surround our primary communities.
Every year, Newtown Savings Bank reviews hundreds of requests for support. All sponsorship and donation requests should be submitted using the form below.
To help you submit a comprehensive request, we’ve compiled a list of submission guidelines.
• Organization name and mailing address for payment must be included with submission
• Event and/or payment due date must be at least 30 days from date of submission
• Organization and/or event should serve one or more of our communities
• If an ad is requested, please include dimensions and other criteria including where to send
Please note that our decisions are based on a variety of criteria including budget, strategic sectors, geographic location and timing.