At Newtown Savings Bank, we offer low-cost SBLI life insurance products from Vantis Life Insurance Company, including credit life insurance.
Life Insurance Products
- SBLI Super EZ Life Insurance - Choose a level term life insurance plan locked-in for 10, 15 or 20 years. In most cases, there are no medical exams or lab tests and you can apply for up to $150,000 of coverage, with a simple application.
- SBLI SuperTerm Life Insurance - Lock-in your rate with a Level Term policy guaranteed for 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years. SBLI's Low cost Super Term Insurance is available from age 21 in policy sizes of $100,000 to $5,000,000.
- SBLI SuperTerm ROP Life Insurance - Get the life insurance that pays you back! With the Return of Premium feature you can get 100% of your premiums returned* to you, tax-free, if you outlive your policy term. Available level term policies guaranteed for 20, 25, or 30 years.
- SBLI Single Premium Children's Term Life Insurance - provides protection up to age 22 for a single, one time only premium payment. It also guarantees the right to convert up to $50,000 of life insurance with no health questions to answer.
- SBLI Permanent Life Coverage - Permanent Life is permanent insurance, available in amounts up to $5,000,000. Your premium remains level and does not increase with age. Coverage continues for life, while earning cash value and dividends (as earned) which can be used for any purpose such as retirement, education, etc.
- SBLI Guaranteed Golden® - is low cost guaranteed issue life insurance for people ages 50 through 80. There are no health questions or physical exams to worry about, and you cannot be cancelled because of age.
- SBLI Mortgage Life Insurance - You can cover your mortgage with SBLI Mortgage Life insurance and have the premium included in your monthly mortgage payment. Your premiums will not increase with age and coverage continues until your loan is paid off.
- SBLI EstateWise Single Premium Whole Life (SPWL) - For a one-time, single premium payment you can provide the maximum amount of tax-free estate transfer to pass to the next generation.
*Excludes flat extras, substandard ratings and additional rider premiums.
- The product is not a deposit product or guaranteed by the financial institution or an affiliate of the financial institution.
- The product is not insured by the FDIC.
- The product is not insured by any agency of the U.S. government.
- The product involves investment risk and a possible loss of value may occur.