How Will You Pay For Long Term Care?
Now You Can Get An Innovative Guaranteed Solution:1
- Significant long term care coverage if you need extended care.
- Generous death benefit for your beneficiaries if you don’t need the care.
- No premium increases... ever.
- Your money back if you change your mind for any reason.
This is one example of a Long Term Care Insurance solution that offers a money back guarantee. We also offer other Long Term Care Insurance products that do not have the guarantee and are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. All guarantees and benefits are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
Protect Your Financial Future:
- At least 70 percent of people over age 65 will require some long-term care services at some point in their lives. (Source: longtermcare.gov)
- According to Cost of Long-Term Care in Connecticut, State of Connecticut, Office of Policy and Management, April 2011, the average annual cost of nursing home care in Connecticut is $127,000.
- There are 3 ways to pay for Long Term Care
1. The state pays if you have no assets.
2. You deplete your assets.
3. Long term care insurance pays.
Ways to Find Out More about our Long Term Care Insurance products:
1 All guarantees and benefits are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Newtown Investment Solutions is a trade name of the bank. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.