Monthly Principal &
|30 Year Fixed Rate||3.000%||3.125%||0.00%||$632.41|
|15 Year Fixed Rate||2.375%
|30 Year Fixed FHA||2.750%||3.540%||0.00%||$623.08|
|Ready to Own||2.875%||3.048%||0.00%||$622.34|
Effective Date: June 11, 2021(opens in a new window)
We offer a variety of different mortgages including First Time Home Buyer, Construction, fixed and adjustable rate mortgages. Below are some popular mortgage terms. You can also get a personalized rate quote here.
Assumptions and general disclosures
- The information provided assumes the purpose of the loan is to purchase a property.
- The property is located in Connecticut and is within Fairfield County.
- The property is an existing single family home and will be used as a primary residence.
- The rate lock period is 60 days.
- The assumed credit score is 740.
- The Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) shown above are subject to change without notice.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will vary based on your final loan amount and actual finance charges.
- Payment does not include real estate taxes, homeowner's insurance premiums or mortgage insurance premiums. If applicable, the actual payment obligation will be greater.
- Loans are subject to credit and property approval.
Fixed Rate Mortgages
- The information provided assumes a loan amount of $150,000 and an estimated property value of
- Examples shown assume 25% cash from borrower.
- Other rates and terms available.
- The maximum loan amounts are set by HUD and will change according to the area. Refer to the local FHA guidelines for the maximum loan amounts set by HUD for the area.
- Total loan amount is $152,625. The base loan amount is $150,000.
- The total loan amount includes the Upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium of 1.75% of the base loan amount.
- For purchase transactions for loan amounts <=$625,500, Annual Mortgage Insurance Premiums will be required for 11 years and charged monthly. The amount is not included in the monthly payment example shown above.
Ready to Own
- This program is specifically tailored to meet the needs of first-time home buyers or those who have not owned a home for a period of three years.
- Learn more about First-Time Homebuyer Mortgages.