Get a Loan with all the Benefits of Banking Local
As one of the largest mortgage lenders in Connecticut, our team of lending professionals are ready to help you every step of the mortgage process.
How Can we Help?
Continue your online application or upload documents
We're Here to Help your Lending Needs
- Refinance at today's low rates
- First-Time Homebuyer Mortgages
- Down Payment Assistance
- Construction Loans
- Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit
- Correspondent Lending for Financial Institutions
Most sellers and realtors prefer to negotiate with pre-approved buyers. The pre-approval helps you determine a mortgage you can afford, and provide you with a customized pre-approval letter* for each offer that you make. Get pre-qualified today
*Pre-qualifications are contingent upon verification of all data provided. This is not an offer of credit.
First-Time Home Buyer?
Buying your first home is an exciting experience, but finding the right loan can be a little overwhelming. We offer mortgages specifically tailored to meet your needs with low rates and down payment options, reduced closing costs and flexible underwriting guidelines including:
- First-time Home Buyer Mortgages from Newtown Savings Bank
Lucy found her castle with no hassle. Newtown, CT
Looking for a New Home?
As your needs change over time, we're ready to help you make your next move. With a variety of mortgages with fixed and adjustable rates, you can find the loan that works best for you and get approved fast.
Jeanne and Jeff made their move with a great mortgage rate. Southbury, CT
Thinking of Building?
Print a Checklist of the documents you'll want handy when you apply for a mortgage.
Learning Library: Use our free, interactive Learning Library to find out more about mortgages and home ownership.
- ACH External Transfer
- (AFT) Automatic Funds Transfer from a Newtown Savings Account
- Borrower's Certification & Authorization
- Consumer Handbook on Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- Your Home Loan Toolkit – A Step by Step Guide
- What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit Booklet